[packman] [openSUSE-12.1] libx264.so.128()(64bit) required by avidemux, but not available

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 14 07:28:36 CET 2013

Hi Manfred,

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 08:07:36 AM Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, 08:25:24 +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > Am 11.03.2013 17:35, schrieb Manfred Hollstein:
> > Maybe publishing from the buildservice does not work or your mirror
> > is out of date?
>
> I just ran rsync against ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, but it didn't
> show any files to resync; hence, avidemux is still out of date here.
> Using packman.jacobs-university.de shows the same. So it seems that
> publishing the buildservice doesn't work, at least not for
> openSUSE_12.1

In fact, not the upload mechanism was to blame, it was pmbs itself.
Still in the wake of the recent outage of pmbs there have been "ghost"
build jobs, which blockes several repositories form compiling through,
hence no publishing.

I figured that out Yesterday morning, and cleared the stale builds.
Since then the repos have been compiled through (and to an extend again
because of updates of openSUSE*:Updates).

At leaste avidemux has been uploaded to mirrors correctly since Wed 13,
around 6 p.m.

Please give it a try.

Greetings,

Stefan