[packman] PMBS admin help needed

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 4 12:09:36 CET 2013

Hi,

:

:
> Marguerite

Please keep the patience, I am trying to
a) understand packman's OBS installation, and
b) get the needed OBS rights

PM runs beside other stuff, but I promise, I am looking after these
issues once pmbs runs smooth again, and I have the needed access rights.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause