[packman] ffmpeg update to version 2.0

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 27 21:59:05 CEST 2013

Hi!

The problem right now is that vlc-codecs still requires libx264-129, but
there's only libx264-135 in the repo.

And vlc didn't build successfully since the ffmpeg update.

Right now it's even more broken on PMBS:
"Link has errors: could not apply patch 'project.diff'"
(there has been a change in the vlc package in multimedia:libs on OBS)

Could somebody fix this, please?
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang