[packman] ffmpeg update to version 2.0

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Thu Jul 25 23:14:44 CEST 2013

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 20:33:31 schrieben Sie:
> Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 09:38:57 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> > On 24 July 2013 18:54, Manfred Tremmel <manfred at links2linux.de>
wrote:
> > > Am Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013, 13:45:49 schrieb Cristian Morales
Vega:

> > > No, libavfilter3, libpostproc52, libswscale2 and libswresample0
> > > are
> > > build from both, ffmpeg 1.0 and 2.0, so they would conflict. They
> > > should be compatible so I decided to remove them from ffmpeg1
> > > package and add Requires entries without version (I hope I haven't
> > > forgotten to remove all entries).
> >
> > The problem is that libquicktime fails to build with ffmpeg 2.0, but
> > needs libswscale. When using BuildRequires: libffmpeg1-devel it
> > fails
> > to find libswscale. I guess in an ideal world libffmpeg-devel would
> > be split in libavcodec-devel, libavformat-devel, etc.
> > When I get a moment I will try to make libquicktime build with
> > ffmpeg
> > 2.0.
>
> Looks like cross using of the libs doesn't work, that's disapointing.
> I try to get libavfilter3, libpostproc52, libswscale2 and
> libswresample0 build with ffmpeg1 without conflicts. At the moment
> I'm not sure, how to do it, but I'll find a solution

Ok, I faked the libversions, ffmpeg1 now creates libavfilter2 instead of
libavfilter3, libpostproc51 instead of libpostproc52, libswscale1
instead of libswscale2 and libswresample99 instead of libswresample0
(sorry, but I can't downscale 0), so I'm able to build all libs with
ffmpeg1 package and the can be install parallel to the ffmpeg (2.0)
created libs. To avoid conflicts with ffmpeg_oldapi, I also had to
downscale libpostproc from 51 to 50. So the libs of all three packages
can be installed.
It's a realy ugly hack, but it works ;-)

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/