[packman] Which project to submit to

Togan Muftuoglu toganm at opensuse.org
Mon Jul 22 20:57:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

Since in openSUSE it was necessary to remove patented code from darktable
package, the current stable version of darktable in Factory and 12.3 are
missing thumbnail compression, (the same is true for the graphics repo).

Since now I have the package with the squish library built in my home project,
I would rather submit it to one of the Packman projects. It sounds right to my
ear that multimedia is a good candidate for this. Or does photography related
packages belong to some other project ?

Thanks

Togan

--

  o    .o.    o     o_    o_    _o     _o   ,_o      o_