[packman] PMBS is up again

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Fri Jul 19 00:32:05 CEST 2013

Dnia czwartek, 18 lipca 2013 22:26:34 Stefan Botter pisze:
> Just to clarify: you tried to branch a package in build.opensuse.org
> into your PMBS home project? Or did you try to branch a PMBS package
> into your private obs instance?

I think the first one, but that wasn't a branch...

The first, I did branch of linphone pacakge from Multimedia to my home:
project. Then I used `osc -Apm linkpac openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory linphone
mybranch:project` and it didn't work... Why?

linphone package is build in Factory OSS repository, but without video
support. Its spec file is already prepared to support video, so we need only
'linkpac' in pmbs and linphone package should be build with video (after
updating mediastreamer2) ;-)
To make it clear and not confuse anyone, I created plain _link in my pmbs home
prj with:
`osc -Apm linkpac openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory linphone home:Fisiu`
Build is enabled only for Multimedia/Factory but it shows[1] that nothing
provides pkgconfig(mediastreamer) >= 2.9.0. Any ideas why?

Another issues:
1. I tried to add (via webui) new Repository in my home project but server
returned error 500. I was able to add it via `osc -Apm meta prj`.
2. What happened to requests history? For example:
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/460

[1]
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show?package=linphone&project=home%3AFisiu
--