[packman] PMBS is back soon!

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 16 17:31:15 CEST 2013

Hi all,

after a long weekend and an increased rate of WTFs per minute PMBS is
running again and compiling. It is a brand new OBS 2.4 with packman's
package state from the last backup of Jun 26th.

It is not public again, as the publishing step (there is an additional
step after OBS' own publishing) is not 'live' -we will do this on
Thursday, and if that works, go live with PMBS again. As it is a new
machine in a different location, the DNS information will change, so it
might take a few hours, until the changes propagate to the world.

Currently I am struggeling with a hermes installation, but this is a
goodie anyway, and will not keep us from bringing up PMBS again.

Stay tuned, it is worth it ;-)

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause