[packman] mlt/melt/kdenlive

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Jan 20 22:36:50 CET 2013

Am Freitag, 18. Januar 2013, 21:03:47 schrieb Manfred Tremmel:

> I'll try to find a solution this weekend, otherwise i'll downgrade to
> ffmpeg 1.0.1

I've tried to fix the problem and also tested with ffmpeg 1.1.1 (which
was released today), but was not able to do so.
I've downgraded ffmpeg to 1.0.1 this should solve the problems.

But it looks like our build server once again has problems to build the
packages, so I can't tell you, when the new packages are available for
download.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/