[packman] mlt/melt/kdenlive

Christoph Walzer christoph.walzer at wcr-edv.com
Tue Jan 15 16:02:37 CET 2013

Seems to be no build issue, so this mailing list is actually not the
right place.

Anyway: got ffmpeg from git and latest stable mlt from their website.
I compiled ffmpeg like in the latest packman build with --enable-nonfree
--enable-libmp3lame additionally switched on -> the same error
appears with melt. The error occurs definitely in libavcodec's resample.c.
But i tend to blame mlt as for instance ffplay works perfectly (and
uses also the libav-family of libraries). Maybe some interfacing stuff
changed with latest ffmpeg? I will place the issue on the mlt mailing list.

Although i got my own neat little theory - are there any other ideas
and suggestions? Did i miss something? Most importantly: does
anybody else (besides Marcelo and myself) experience the problem?

Regards,
C.