[packman] Please enable PVR-Addon for MythTV

Bjoern Voigt bjoernv at arcor.de
Mon Feb 25 22:41:24 CET 2013

Hello,

I tested the newest RPM xbmc-12.0-5.6.x86_64.rpm (compiled from
source-RPM).

I use MythTV 0.26 as my digital video recorder. Unfortunately the
Packman XBMC RPM does not contain the PVR-Addon for MythTV.

Please enable this addon. In attachments you find my modified
xbmc.spec file and a diff between xbmc.spec (version 12.0-5.6) and
my modified spec.

The spec file contains two additional changes:
- Pulseaudio is enabled (may be important)
- fdupes is disabled (did not found something; not important)

I tested XBMC with the modified SPEC. Live TV and Live Radio from
MythTV works, audio output to Pulseaudio works too. Other
functions should be unaffected by this change.

Regards,
Björn