[packman] Amarok

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 5 11:10:22 CET 2013

Hi!

Am Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 17:05:45 schrieb Mariusz Fik:
> Newer version of amarok requires nepomuk-core-devel so It
> won't build with 12.2 and older.

Well, that's not quite true. Amarok 2.7 builds just fine on 12.2 if you remove
the "BuildRequires: nepomuk-core-devel". That only disables the optional
nepomuk collection plugin, which is still experimental anyway I think.

The only build problem I had on 12.2 was that it needs a newer liblastfm which
is available in KDE:Distro:Factory and builds fine on plain 12.2 (but not on
12.1 and older because of a too old libqt4).

Kind regards,
Wolfgang