[packman] Question about libavutil.so.52 and amarok-2.6.0-8.3

Carlos E. R. carlos.e.r at opensuse.org
Mon Feb 4 01:27:43 CET 2013

On Monday, 2013-02-04 at 00:54 +0100, Mariusz Fik wrote:

> Dnia poniedziałek, 4 lutego 2013 00:40:20 Carlos E. R. pisze:
>> I looked at /pub/, there is no suse/ in there.
>> I also looked at /pub/mirrors/, there is a file named "suse" that gives
>> error 550.
>
> packman instead suse ;)

Ah, ok. Lets try [...] yes, it installs, thanks :-)

But it fails to run, it pops this error:

+++·································
Amarok could not find any collection plugins. It is possible that Amarok is installed under the wrong prefix, please fix your installation using:
$ cd /path/to/amarok/source-code/
$ su -c "make uninstall"
$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` && su -c "make install"
$ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental
$ amarok
More information can be found in the README file. For further assistance
join us at #amarok on irc.freenode.net.
·································++-

I start it again from a terminal, and I get different output (it asks for
my country of location), and print this:

+++·································
cer at Telcontar:~> amarok
** AMAROK WAS STARTED IN NORMAL MODE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE DEBUGGING INFORMATION, PLEASE USE: **
** amarok --debug                                                                           **
cer at Telcontar:~>  QUrl( "http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?api_key=&lang=es&method=user.getNeighbours&user=" )
  QUrl( "http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?api_key=&lang=es&method=user.getFriends&user=" )
  QUrl( "http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?api_key=&lang=es&method=user.getTopTags&user=" )
  QUrl( "http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?api_key=&lang=es&method=user.getTopArtists&user=" )
Expected node absent: neighbours
Expected node absent: topartists
Expected node absent: friends
QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method App::onWsError(lastfm::ws::Error)
lastfm::ws::Error
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
Object::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
Object::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes (131,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes (0,-1) are not possible
QSystemTrayIcon::setVisible: No Icon set
QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner '' but we thought it was ':1.166'

cer at Telcontar:~>

I start it a third time, and this time it runs. I can play an mp3.

I still can not play internet streams, but thats a different problem.

- --
Cheers,
        Carlos E. R.