[packman] nvidia-settings

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 14 21:04:09 CEST 2013

Am Mittwoch, 14. August 2013, 21:43:06 schrieb Ys:
> Hi, I added a followup, to the original email:
>
> "If that sounds mean, I'm sorry, but I'm having issues with osc,
> I will test it after I correct the problem I'm having with the osc
> command line client"
Yes, I read that before replying.
And I don't want to sound mean as well...

Thank you for being so motivated...:-)

But you just don't seem to consider all the implications of the work you try
to do.

As I said, I just wanted  to raise concerns here. And you haven't addressed
any of them. ;)
Just updating nvidia-settings doesn't solve the original problem IMHO...

But regardless of what will be decided, I'm fine.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang