[packman] [PM] mythtv-0_25 0.25.3-2.8 (openSUSE 12.2/i586)

Herbert Graeber herbert at links2linux.de
Fri Apr 12 11:53:35 CEST 2013

Hi Gordon!

Am 11.04.2013 16:42, schrieb Gordon McCrae:
> I notice that the only MythTV packages currently available on Packman
> for OpenSUSE 12.3 are for the 0.26 series. are there any plans to
> package the 0.25 series for OpenSUSE 12.3?
The only reason for not having older mythtv for newer distributions is
the save of build power.

I thought there is correlation between those who use older mythtv
versions and those who use older openSUSE versions. Now you tell me
there's a need for those packages, I will activate the build for you.

Herbert