[packman] [PM] handbrake 0.9.8-1.26 (openSUSE 12.2/x86_64)

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 5 15:49:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 05:55:31 PM Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello
wrote:
> Hi, HandBrake is not in openSUSE 12.3 Packman repository. Please if
> possible add it.

After having fun for almost 6 hours straight: there is no HandBrake for
>= 12.3, as nowadays FreeType2 requires something called "harfbuzz",
which library and development files names collide with HandBrake's own
libhd.

I will try to rewrite names a bit, but definitively not now.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause