[packman] Approval ***PLEASE***

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Wed Sep 5 18:19:13 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-05 10:59:15 (+0100), Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf at opensuse.org> wrote:
> On 5 September 2012 10:37, Philipp Thomas <pth at suse.de> wrote:
> > I'm now waiting for approval of my registration for three days. Is there
> > nobody that can do the approval?

Done.

> Probably just Pascal and... not sure anybody else. And I didn't know
> from him for some time. Probably on holidays.

Peter could too. Wasn't on holidays, just on my way out of the
openSUSE project, kinda, slowly, having too much to do, and not
having much interest in the project any more.

But apparently I'm the only one who can take care of certain
things at Packman and, hence, I won't be able to get out of this
too soon ;)

Sorry for the delay(s), but everyone will have to live with it
unless someone else steps up to invest time into this -- or
making OBS reliable and easy to work with outside of build.o.o,
that might help too.

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser