[packman] pmbs: libffmpeg-devel fails to find its dependencies

Jürgen Weigert jnweiger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:58:27 CEST 2012

Hey Packmen!

I am re-building home:jnweiger/dvswitch and home:jnweiger/dvswitch-git and
see the foolowing issues with its dependencies:

openSUSE_12.1        i586       succeeded
openSUSE_12.1        x86_64     succeeded
openSUSE_12.2        i586       unresolvable: nothing provides libavutil51
= 1.0 needed by libffmpeg-devel
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libavcodec54
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libswresample0
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libswscale2
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libavformat54
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libavdevice54
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libavfilter3
      nothing provides libavutil51 = 1.0 needed by libpostproc52
      have choice for libidn.so.11 needed by libcurl4: libidn libidn11
      have choice for libidn.so.11(LIBIDN_1.0) needed by libcurl4: libidn
libidn11

I guess I can add Prefer: libidn11 to my prjconf to help with the 'have
choice' issue; but I am not sure what to do about the 'nothing provides
libavutil51 = 1.0' thing. Any ideas?

thanks,
JW-