[packman] VLC missing dependency (pulseaudio)

Jonathan Fischer Friberg odyssomay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:36:38 CET 2012

It's not an option because pulseaudio works really well. :)

Pulseaudio has easily been the sound system with the least problems for me.
Sure, it weren't always like this. A couple of years back, pulseaudio was
pretty bad.
The reason for that was probably that most applications didn't support it,
still, it didn't work that well.
Nowadays it's a different story.