[packman] VLC missing dependency (pulseaudio)

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Tue Nov 20 23:27:49 CET 2012

Why is uninstalling pulse not an option for you? My soundsystem is
working fine with everything without pulse. Do not mix vlc and packman
packages, the multimedia-part of linux-club is full of threads from
those who did ...

Packman repository broken? Perhaps it's a problem with yum? I work with
multimedia-packages from packman since years and it works best until now.

Spielmops