[packman] PMBS fails to create new build targets for branch.

Marguerite Su i at marguerite.su
Sat Nov 10 02:15:09 CET 2012

Hi,

Since yesterday...PMBS fails to create new build targets for branch.

eg: home:marguerite:branches:Multimedia mediatomb.

it has only one build target: openSUSE Factory. all others are
missing. it was created yesterday.

eg2: home:marguerite:branches:Extra libextractor

it has no build targets at all. it is created today.

I plan to update and fix those two packages upon forum users'
request...but now I have to use a reasonable guess to "build" for all
other targets.

Marguerite