[packman] MythTV 0.26

Herbert Graeber herbert at links2linux.de
Sun Nov 4 18:17:30 CET 2012

Am Samstag, 3. November 2012, 14:19:26 schrieb Jörg Dreßler:
> i've a short question to the package builders. Are there plans for
> creating a package of the new MythTV version 0.26?

If start 0.26 in my home repo, but currently it doesn't build. There are not
packages for Fedora either, maybe because of the same problem. That was the
state some days ago. I will re-check, if that has changed...

Another problem is, that my mythtv box is broken, so so I cannot use it myself
:-(

Herbert