[packman] Fwd: Re: [mythtv-users] DB Schema version?!

Leon Hewitt scum73 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:34:09 CEST 2012

Hi Herbert,
thanks for testing this out for us.

My apologies ahead of time for any stupid questions i might ask.

hrm... just tried it again on my production MythTV backend,
(.24 + openSuSE 11.4) same results. are there any upgrade logs that would be
useful?

I noticed the terminal window dumped out a tone of information. i will double
check that tonight once i am home.

Both my openSUSE 11.4 and 12.1 backends are running on ESXi, so i can pretty
much test

and revert any specific ideas you might have. please keep in mind
though that the Prod machine requires an "outage window" ;)

I will try and find any upgrade logs
or information from the term window
but if you have any specific ideas on where to look
please let me know.

Thanks again,
leon