[packman] Fwd: Re: [mythtv-users] DB Schema version?!

Smartysmart34 smartysmart34 at web.de
Sun May 20 20:47:14 CEST 2012

Hi all,

i just upgraded my Suse 11.4 mythtv-backend with the packman-version of
mythtv 0.25.
Did the same for the remote Opensuse 11.4 frontend (mythtv-frontend
version 0.25 from packman).
Now the frontend refuses to connect to the backend because of a wrong
db-Schema-version.

The mythtv-mailinglist suggests I have NOT updated to 0.25 but master
instead. Is it possible that the packman package delivers the wrong
backend version providing a "too new" db schema?

Regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------