[packman] submitrequests to Essentials (xine-lib and ffmpeg_oldabi)

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Sat May 19 15:25:14 CEST 2012

Hi Manfred,

Am 19.05.2012 15:20, schrieb Manfred Tremmel:

>>    210  State:new        By:seife        When:2012-05-16T10:34:37
>>         submit:          home:seife:branches:Essentials/xine-lib  ->
>>      Essentials Descr: fix build on > 12.1 by including a zlib patch
>> and some specfile hacks for newer automake
>
> I've denied this patch because xine-lib is maintaned on openSUSE OBS and
> only linked to Packman OBS for building uncrippled version. I've added
> your changes to multimedia:xine, so it's in both build server.

Ok, I did not know that. Maybe we can add a "README.packman" into those
packages (would also do no harm on openSUSE buildservice i guess) which
simply contains

"this package is maintained in openSUSE buildservice repo xxx:yyy"

Keeping track of those things manually is probably quite some work (I
added a notes file in my local work dir, but it will go out of sync
sooner or later, I guess).

> Thanks for the good work.

You're welcome. I'm fixing packages because it relaxes me on a sunny day :-)

Best regards,

	seife

--
Stefan Seyfried