[packman] Package update workflow?

Cristian Morales Vega reddwarf at opensuse.org
Mon May 7 21:34:39 CEST 2012

On 7 May 2012 16:03, Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 06.05.2012 16:52, schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
>
>> mjpegtools with pkgconfig() BuildRequires, %make_install and no
>> BuildRoot tag is building in home:RedDwarf for Evergreen 11.1 and
>> 11.2. If someone can say me where to get the SRPMs for SLE the same
>> thing could be done for them.
>

> What SRPM do you need for which SLE version? (I think at least the
> latest updates can only be downloaded by registered SLES users, but I am
> one of them ;)

The ones of rpm. The version included in the SUSE:SLE-11 and
SUSE:SLE-11:SP2 projects (since for some reason we don't build against
SUSE:SLE-11:Update and SUSE:SLE-11:SP2:Update :-? ).
What I am doing is taking the official RPMs of each suse version we
build against and modifying them.

If someone wants to double check the changes:
http://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/rdiff?opackage=rpm&oproject=openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Evergreen:11.1&package=rpm&project=home:RedDwarf