[packman] Maintainers speak up

Guido Berhoerster guido+links2linux.de at berhoerster.name
Fri May 4 23:50:02 CEST 2012

On 04.05.2012 20:14, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Well, the situation, right now, as I see it:
> * Manfred takes good care of a few packages that need some
>    experience with them, most prominently ffmpeg and xine
> * I'm staying on top of mixxx, MPlayer, smplayer and some jack
>    related packages (because I use them all the time)
> * almost everything else: has no maintainer and I'm jumping in
>    because no one else does
>
> Manfred, do you have other packages that you'd like to remain
> the sole maintainer of ?
>
> Or anyone else ? Please speak up so we can draw a map of what's
> actually maintained (and where maintainers would like to stay in
> charge). Everything else is up for takes.

I still intend to maintaining my packages:

Games/mupen64plus
Games/mame
Games/gnome-video-arcade
Games/pcsxr

About 5 weeks ago I last updated mame, now I'm not listed as a
maintainer any more for either mame, mupen64plus, or gnome-video-arcade.
Who changed the maintainership rights of my packages and why?