[packman] mlt-0.7.6-2.1.x86_64.rpm (Opensuse 12.1/x86_64)

Richard Colvin jrcolvin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:14:48 CEST 2012

Dear Packman team,

Please be advised that Kdenlive (kdenlive-0.8.2.1-1.27.x86_64.rpm) still gives
an error message at the end of each render.

Despite this error the outcome clip is still usable but we are unable to use
batch render options or any script after the render because of the error
message / dialog box, "Rendering of /home/username/kdenlive/filename.vob
aborted, resulting video will probably be corrupted".

Looking to the Kdenlive forum a user has stated the following solution, please
would you check if this works. I will naturally be happy to test.

Forum link:

quote:
"I need to use GIT version of 'mlt' future 0.7.7 version.

Starting from original src.rpm package I redo the RPM package for my OpenSUSE
12.1. I only need to change a little 'mlt.spec' file. Here is the diff Imaked:

10c10
< Version: 0.7.6
---
> Version: 0.7.7