[packman] [PM] Lame 3.98.4-7.1 (openSUSE 12.1/x86_64)

trevor blight trevor.blight at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:10:02 CET 2012

Hi,

I notice that the current version of lame has removed the libsound library:

* Tue Nov 22 2011 pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
- disable sndfile for IO, causes more issues than anything else (warnings
and
  issues in several applications that use lame)

I have attached a patch that allows use of the sndfile libs without causing
the interface issues seen for some apps.

(With this patch, lame normally uses libsnd but switches to the internal io
whenever libsnd would fail, so you get the best of both worlds)

I've attached a suitably modified spec file as well.

Best Regards
-- Trevor Blight//