[packman] PMBS Localbuild with packages from Packman

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Thu Mar 8 09:10:40 CET 2012

Pascal Bleser wrote:
> On 2012-03-06 16:03:01 (+0100), Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel at suse.de> wrote:
>> Ismail Dönmez wrote:
>>> Just use osc build --no-verify
>
>> Well, that's a workaround but not the solution.
>> osc just fetches the _pubkey of every involved project. Looks like
>> pmbs doesn't return the key used for top level projects. That needs to
>> be fixed at server side.
>
> Like.. how? Is it an OBS bug?
> If it isn't, I don't even know where to start looking, we didn't
> patch anything on the key serving.

Your build service instance likely signs packages with the default key.
According to Adrian this is considered a misconfiguration. Each project
is supposed to have it's own key. In fact when creating a new project
obs generates a key automatically. As Admin you can copy the same key
into multiple projects though.
So just copy the public key of your signing key as '_pubkey' file into
the project directories on the server.

cu
Ludwig

--