[packman] ffmpeg and predefined profiles

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:00:49 CET 2012

I used to use a ffmpeg as packaged in the vlc repo... nowadays I am using the one from
packman.

However I discovered a difference....
an old script I have to capture the screen...
fails with... File for preset 'lossless_ultrafast' not found

this is due to the fact that packman does not ship that predefined profiles...
is it possible to sync it?

Alin

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!