[packman] nvidia-settings migration to Factory

Malcolm malcolm_lewis at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 10 23:57:51 CEST 2012

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:52:03 +0200
houghi <houghi at houghi.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> sensors does not have the ability to see the Nvidia sensors because
> Factory can not build against libXNVCtrl in Factory.
>
> Would it be possible to migrate nvidia-settings to Factory? That way
> Guido Berhoerster can build xfce4-sensors with enabled nvidea sensor
> support.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> houghi
Hi
I would ping user 'please-try_again' on the forum or via;
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=nvidia-settings&project=home%3Aplease_try_again

I've asked him a couple of times to push to a devel project so it can
be included....

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Kernel 3.1.10-1.9-desktop