[packman] OpenSUSE 12.1 broken dependencies

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Jun 5 23:05:18 CEST 2012

Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 08:30:23 schrieb Peter Czanik:
> On 06/05/2012 12:28 AM, Malte Gell wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I see many broken dependencies with OpenSUSE 12.1 with many libav*
> > libs. Will these dependencies be fixed or do I not need to wait
> > and fix them on my own?
>
> It's most likely related to the problem, that no binaries were built
> for the "Multimedia" repo of openSUSE 12.1 since 18th of May (see:
> http://packman.jacobs-university.de/suse/12.1/Multimedia/i586/?C=M;O=
> D ), but the rest of the repositories were updated. I reported the
> problem end of last week, but it does not seem to be fixed yet. As
> many of the recently reported problems seem to be related to this, I
> hope, it will be re-enabled soon...
> Bye,
> CzP

I think this depends on the mpdscribble build on worker2 which hangs
since 21 days and prevents the build server to deliver the 12.1 i586
packages. I've tried to trigger a rebuild of this package, but the
hanging build still hangs. I don't know how to kill it, maybe this would
solve the problem.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/