[packman] When to add 12.2?

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Thu Jul 19 15:18:56 CEST 2012

On 2012-07-14 15:22:43 (+0100), Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf at opensuse.org> wrote:
> We should wait:
> - to save build power

> We should add it right now:
> - because we will have more time to fix any problems that happen with
> 12.2 (but not in 12.1 or Factory)
> - users will be happier to test 12.2 RC1 (and we want them to test it)
> if they have Packman available

Added 12.2 two days ago, pretty much everything seems to build
just fine in Essentials and Multimedia (at least the stuff that
also builds for 12.1 ;)).

Files are on our primary file server now and should hence be
picked up by mirrors in the next hours. Let's check by tomorrow.

We can then do a proper announcement/JFYI on the opensuse
project list. (But let's wait for mirrors to sync first :)).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser
  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green