[packman] MeAndMyShadow package suggestion

edward_lii edward_lii at zoho.com
Tue Jan 24 15:40:16 CET 2012

Dear packman,

I'm the lead developer of the open source game MeAndMyShadow.
Recently we have released version 0.2 and started packaging it for various
Linux distributions. Although I have made some openSUSE packages for it I
think it would be better if the game is available through a more common
repository than my own openSUSE Build Service home repository.

I've read the faq on your site and it suggested sending an e-mail to this
address. My request is if a package for meandmyshadow could be in the packman
repository. As stated in the faq, giving a .rpm file isn't going to work so
here's a link to the source files I used to build one:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=MeAndMyShadow&project=home%3AEdward_Iii

There are some files there used for the deb packages, only the source .tar.gz
and the spec file are needed for the rpm package.

If you recommend me to become a maintainer for this package I fully understand
and I'm willing to do that.

Thanks in advance,
Edward Lii