[packman] Broken packaging for cinelerra and mjpegtools

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri Jan 13 23:17:01 CET 2012

Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 20:53:43 schrieb Mariusz Fik:
> Building cinelerra against mjpegtools instead mjpegtools19 is an
> option?

Yes, this has been the way until 19 days ago someone decided to delete
my mjpegtools 2.0 package and replace it with a link to another version
on the SUSE OBS. Since this change has bin done, cinellera didn't build
with mjpegools 2.0. Deleting my packages seems to be a new hobby here at
packman...
Once again I changed the cinellera spec-file, maybe it builds...

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/