[packman] xine broken

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Jan 8 02:37:15 CET 2012

Am Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 22:23:25 schrieb Smartysmart34:
> Am 07.01.2012 21:19, schrieb Mirco Redlingshöfer:
> > A few hours ago, I experienced the same behaviour.
> > Just search for updates again, and install the missing
> > "libxine2-codecs". After that, it should work again.
> >

> > Mirco
>
> Thank you, that did the trick....

I've switched to libxine2 within some frontend guis to enable all the
new features like VDPAU support. The libxine2 has a Recommends entry to
libxine2-codecs, normaly it should be installed automaticly.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/