[packman] Tumbleweed: "avformat_close_input" needed by mlt missing from libavformat53

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri Jan 6 12:29:36 CET 2012

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2012, 18:35:13 schrieb Martin Rehn:
> Never mind; on closer inspection it turned out that I had an
> incompatible version of "libavfilter2" installed. Sorry!

I've added a Requires entry in libavformat to ibavfilter with version
and release. So it should be always the correct libavfilter version be
installed. I hope this will prevent you from such problems in the
future.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/