[packman] SciDAVis on OpenSuse 12.1 release

Simone Ferrari ferrari.simone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:18:10 CET 2012

Hi, I've got few problems with the scidavis-0.2.4-33.1.i586.rpm
package. Installing this package or adding packman on my repository
lists in yast, I'm able to setup scidavis but it doesn't works. I can
only see the startup logo and nothing more happends.
>From terminal I get:
scidavis: symbol lookup error: scidavis: undefined symbol:
_ZN2mu10ParserBase10DefineOprtERKSsPFdddEjNS_18EOprtAssociativityEb
Is there a way to understand what's the problem (release or something else?)
Thanks
Simone