[packman] some love spent on Extra :-)

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:28:34 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I had to update clipgrab to the current version to make my daughter
happy. While I was at it, I found that lots of packages in Extra did not
build for 12.2, so I buildfixed some of them (some even for 12.1+).

Most of it were trivial specfile fixes (usually "add automake and
friends buildrequires"), some got a trivial version update.

I did not install or even start the built binaries.
So if you are concerned about any of those packages, you might want to
take a look at the changes I have done. This is the list, in
chronological order:

	clipgrab
	xdemorse
	xmlsec
	proxychains
	pmount
	torsocks
	mldonkey
	gyachi
	ffgtk
	tint2
	libextractor1
	opencascade
	4pane
	zipios++
	bashdb

Remember to have fun :-)

	seife
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making