[packman] Bugtracker for Packman: it's alive

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Sun Apr 29 19:45:12 CEST 2012

On Friday, April 27, 2012 02:36:15 AM Pascal Bleser wrote:
> I received the approval for an unlimited open source project
> license for JIRA from Atlassian, yay :)
>
> Hence the system is now live and ready for production:
> https://bugs.links2linux.org
>
> * it is HTTPS only (I might add a redirect HTTP -> HTTPS)
> * the certificate is CAcert, should be accepted out of the box
>   on openSUSE
> * anyone can create an account
> * administrators are currently Marc Schiffbauer and myself
> * JIRA is extremely configurable in its workflows, screens,
>   fields, etc... -- if anyone has suggestions, please do make
>   them on this list; I personally believe it should remain as
>   simple as possible to avoid confusing less experienced users,
>   but any idea is worth discussing :)
> * I'll make a broad announcement on openSUSE channels
>
> And, quite obviously: please use the bugtracker instead of
> emails to report issues, package requests, etc...
>
> It might be a little more effort than just sending an email, but
> makes it a lot easier to
> - not miss any of them that might get lost and forgotten in
>   inboxes
> - pick TODOs for people on the Packman team
> - keep track of the status of things (okay, that's obvious :))
> - highlight how badly we need more people to contribute to
>   Packman
>
> If you are a Packman packager (and hence have access to the
> Packman OBS instance), please send me a short email or poke me
> on IRC (I'm yaloki on freenode) to let me know, and I'll add you
> to the packman-packagers JIRA group.
>
> cheers
> --
>   -o) Pascal Bleser
>   /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green
>  _\_v http://fosdem.org   -- we haz conf

Just tried to get to link but browers report certificate is bad.:

code:
--------------
 bugs.links2linux.org uses an invalid security certificate.
 The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
 (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
/code:

Is it safe to proceed. do I need to get an update some where. I'm using
SeaMonkey right now but Konquer gives simular error.

Russ
openSUSE 12.1(3.1.10-1.9-desktop x86_64)|KDE Platform Version
4.8.2 (4.8.2 "release 494"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB
DDR3|GeForce 8400GS(NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-295.40)