[packman] Arista not working in opensuse, plugin missing

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:38:36 CEST 2012

On 04/04/2012 07:27 PM, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
> On 3 April 2012 15:54, Swapnil Bhartiya<swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks. I am monitoring both the bugs and will provide any info if needed.
>
> I guess more people will find this here...
>
> To make it work you must edit the file ~/.arista/presets/android.json
> changing, in line 243:
>
>                      "bitrate=131072 profile=LC"
>
> for
>
>                      "bitrate=131072 ! audio/mpeg, base-profile=lc"
>
> This will fix the "Android DroidX" preset. Do the same for the "Galaxy
> Tab" and any other preset needed.

GREAT. This fixed the problem and now I am able to transcode movies. It
comes at the best time as tomorrow we are going to The Netherlands for 3
days trip and my wife wanted to put some movies on the tablet. Thank you
guys so much. I will write about it to help other users as well.

Thanks again.

Swapnil