[packman] XBMC 11.0

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Tue Apr 3 14:19:49 CEST 2012

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 2 kwietnia 2012 17:36:07 Sagi Ben-Akiva pisze:
> Hi All,
>
> Yesterday I've created 2 submit requests, one for libnfs and another for
> xbmc 11.0
>
> Thanks,
>   Sagi.

Why do You use?

	%if 0%{?suse_version} < 1210
	BuildRequires:  hal-devel
	%endif

Hal is not shipped with default openSUSE install since 11.4 release. Don't
force 11.4 users to install it again with xbmc update. Please keep this
BuildRequires as it's in xbmc 10.1 ( <= 1130).

And what about:

	BuildRequires: yajl libyajl-devel-static

Can it be replaced with 'BuildRequires: libyajl-devel'?
Not sure about Release tag. Should we use X.pm anymore? If so, please correct
it. In Your spec, some of BuildRequires: are doubled. Please fix it too ;)

Last but not least, use `osc vc` to update .changes file!
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik