[packman] [obs submit-request 111098] KDE:Extra/kdenlive: revoked by RedDwarf

Cristian Morales Vega reddwarf at opensuse.org
Mon Apr 2 13:25:26 CEST 2012

On 26 March 2012 12:51, Sascha Peilicke <saschpe at suse.de> wrote:
> On 03/26/2012 01:24 PM, Ismail Dönmez wrote:
>> Sascha, any reason for kdenlive not going to Factory?
> No, seems like nobody submitted it yet ;-)

libmlt is already in Factory. So either kdenlive is moved to KDE:Extra
or submitted to Factory.
I'm set as maintainer of kdenlive. But even if I packaged it in my
home repo I never really used it... IMHO to go to Factory someone that
*really* cared about it should be set as maintainer. Since Packman is
still packaging an old version of MLT (after a month and a half of the
0.7.8 release) I'm not sure anybody there cares either. Pascal it's
supposed to be the maintainer, but I guess he is kind of a "default"
one...

If needed I can take care of updating it and keeping it building, but
not sure if that's up to the standards of Factory.