[packman] Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID

Michael Kershaw mike.kershaw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:08:55 CEST 2011

Hi there!

Hoping for some help here if at all possible.  A coworker and I have
been plugging away on getting a few packages from the packman repo's
installed on some of our workstations.  Everything works 100% as
expected on our 64-bit workstations.  Problem is, the bulk of what we
need to get working is on 32-bit workstations running SLED11.

Whether we download the rpm's independently to be installed, or add as
a repo and try to install from it instead, we get the same
result.......Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 1abd1afb.  This
is for every package that I've tried to installed from
http://packman.inode.at/suse/SLE_11/Essentials/i586/.  We've also
tried the opensuse11.4 i586, as well as the sle_11_sp1/i586.  All of
which come back with the same result.

Is there a chance that the i586 packages have to be rebuilt?  Has
anyone else experienced this?

Looking for any and all help here!

Thanks in advance,
Mike