[packman] RawTherapee 3.0 via Packman?

Malcolm malcolm_lewis at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 8 19:59:31 CEST 2011

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:35:04 +0200
Smartysmart34 <smartysmart34 at web.de> wrote:

> Hm. I prefer "official" Repos like Suse or Packman over home-OBS.
> Plus: I would not want to include various repos for different
> applications.

So where do you suppose rpms come from that wind up in packman and
openSUSE...? Just download and install, if you get a bug raise it
against the home repo owner.

> So my initial Request stays open. Is there any chance to get it into
> packman?

If it can be built on OBS, AFAIK you will need to request over
there as packman resources are limited ...maybe toganm will push
multimedia:photo?

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop