[packman] LV2 packman packages.

Alex Stone alexstone at openoctave.org
Sat Oct 1 20:06:44 CEST 2011

In the process of releasing our app, oomidi-2011, www.openoctave.org,
which has LV2 hosting capabilities, our Opensus users have noticed and
reported a problem with the LV2 versions you have as current packages.

Can i respectfully ask that you build new packages, based on the latest
source code, for all related LV2 packages?

They can be found here:

www.drobilla.net

We'd like to see as a close to painless experience as possible for our
users, particularly the ones new to linux, and your help would be
appreciated in making this happen.

Thanks,

Alex Stone

www.openoctave.org

p.s. you may not be able to reply to this email without subscribing to our
list. If you wish to do so, first subscribe using:

development-subscribe at openoctave.org

then send any mails to:

development at openoctave.org