[packman] packman.unixheads.com down for the count

Scott Palmer, CISSP scott at unixheads.com
Sun May 15 17:30:28 CEST 2011

On 12 May 2011, the server hosting packman.unixheads.com had a terminal failure. At this point, I would recommend that the server be removed from the mirror listing going forward. Unfortunately it seems it was the only US server, and there may be some growing pains for US based users, but I can not justify the monthly cost of purchasing a dedicated server, or purchasing a new server to replace this one.

I will leave my dialog open with ISC, just in case I come across a device to use.

Thanks,
Scott Palmer, CISSP
Unixheads.org

-----
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess
the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its
experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

-- Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren (24 October 1780)

Public PGP key: http://unixheads.net/scott.txt