[packman] oracle related stuff

Petr Vanek petr at scribus.info
Fri Mar 25 21:23:19 CET 2011

hi all,

I have a personal project in Packman's obs (home:pvanek) containing packages linked against Oracle Instant Client (a proprietary oracle driver/library). I talked with Yaloki and some other guys at the irc about some possibilities how to distribute it. Unfortunately we did not met on irc again until now...

So. Would it be possible to include those packages in Packman repo (Extra?). FYI - I'm talking about opensource SW packaged. Not about Oracle's proprietary stuff - it has to be installed by user on his system as it's described in previous, but crashed, dedicated OBS/repo:

http://download.yarpen.cz/

thanks,
petr