[packman] gPodder on openSUSE 11.4

windows2linux windows2linux at zoho.com
Fri Mar 18 03:33:07 CET 2011

When trying to install gPodder 2.13 on openSUSE 11.4, it requires "gnome-btdownload"  as a dependency, which cannot be found. This used to be a problem on 11.3, but was fixed. I believe gPodder does not even require gnome-btdownload at all, so I forced it to install without this unneeded dependency. I also noticed that it pulls in MPlayer as another dependency, which doesn't make sense. No other distro requires MPlayer to install gPodder.

Can gnome-btdownload and MPlayer be removed as dependencies please?