[packman] Packman: wrong repomd.xml signature

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Sat Mar 19 18:17:51 CET 2011

Ok Thanks.

Until this is sorted : I setup the Smart Package manager with the
Evergreen-11.1 repositories, and briefly set the rpm-signature check to
false in Smart Packager manager, and easily updated and installed the
latest Packman packages for Evergreen-11.1.

Smart always has served me well as a back up to YaST/zypper.

Many thanks to the Packman packagers for their Evergreen support.

Lee
aka oldcpu